Frequently Asked Questions
Question: What grade is your hair extensions?
Answer: Our hair extensions are not graded. We have our own branded extensions which is Perfection 100% Human Hair. Grades are what other suppliers used to differentiate the quality of their hair. We are not affiliated with those companies. At Perfection Virgin Hair, we provide the best quality when it comes to buying hair extensions.
Question: What lengths do the hair comes in?
Answer: Our hair comes in lengths 12" - 30". Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in purchasing longer lengths. We can provide you with lengths up to 40"
Question: How many bundles do I need per order?
Answer: This is based on individual preference. It depends on the style and body you want to achieve. Our bundles are very thick. Typically for 12" - 18" two bundles can get the job done. For 20" - 30" three or more bundles are needed.
Question: What make your hair extensions different from other suppliers?
Answer: We provide our own branded hair extensions. We do not follow the norm and as such we do not go according to grades. Our extensions are 100% human hair with no synthetic mix, very soft, full thick bundles, easy maintenance and does not require a lot of product to keep its softness or shine.
Question: What style does the hair comes in?
Answer: We carry all hair types - body wave, loose wave, deep wave, deep curly, kinky curl, straight and many more.
We also provide clip-ins, pre-bonded hair (u-tip, i-tip,flat tip, micro loop and many more).
Question: How many grams is the hair?
Our weft hair extensions are 3.5 oz which equals to 100 grams and clip ins are 120 grams and 220 grams.
Question: Do you sell Closures?
Answer: Yes we do. We provide top and silk base closures along with lace frontals and 360 frontals.
Question: What is the width of your closures?
Both top lace and silk base closures are 4"x 4". Our lace frontals are 13"x 4".
Question: What is the difference between silk base closures and top lace closures?
Closures are a small amount of hair that is used at the top of a sewin to close the top when no leave out is required.
Top Lace Closure the hair is hand knotted to a lace and can be blended with any hair type. They come in different styles such as free part, 3 way part and middle part.
Silk Base Closures are more natural looking than top lace closures and blends perfectly with your scalp and all hair types.
Question: Can hair be dyed?
Answer: Yes! Our hair is 100% human hair and can be bleached, dyed and colored.
We provide dyed and ombre hair extensions to our customers who wants to avoid the hassle of dyeing the hair extensions themselves.
Question: Do you have a physical location?
Answer: We are located inside Westfield Broward Mall, Florida. We have plans to franchise our company and have our branded products both nationwide and internationally.
Question: Do you provide bundle deal specials?
Answer: Yes we do.
Question: Do you offer FREE shipping?
Answer: Yes we offer worldwide shipping and customers who spend $200 USD or more receives FREE shipping.
Question: Do you ship to the Caribbean?
Yes we do. We also offer FREE shipping to the Caribbean on orders over $200. Same for wholesalers.
Question: Which shipping agent do you use?
Answer: USPS or FedEX for United States residents
AmeriJet, DHL, FedEX for international residents.
Question: What is production time?
Answer: If order from our website processing time is 3-5 days or less. Rush shipping is based on your request.
How to prevent virgin hair shedding?
1) When installing extensions never pierce wefts by inserting needle through the wefts as this leads to increase shedding and lessens the quality of the hair.
2) Sewins extensions should be installed by using the blanket stitch method by looping and tying the weave thread under and over the weft.
3) Use a heat protectant before applying heat to the hair as this may cause damage and breakage. Flat irons, curling irons and other heating appliance should be kept to a minimum to prevent a shorter lifespan to the hair extensions. Keeping the use of flat irons, curling, and other heating appliances to a minimum is higly recommended.
4) Wear a satin scarf over your hair at night. A secure satin scarf will keep your hair from drying out and breaking during your sleep.
5) When co-washing hair extension do so with a non- protein based conditioner as this will cause breakage. Never use intensive masks or deep conditioner on hair extensions but a light weight conditioner instead. The use of shampoo is not required for co-washing as you are conditioning the hair and not removing any dirt particles.
6) Always seal your weft before installation to decrease shedding.
7) Do not split your weft as this will cause more shedding.
8) We recommend that you do not cut the weft. If you do seal each end with weft glue right away.
9) Always use sulfate-free shampoo when washing hair and distribute shampoo from roots to ends. Do not be aggressive when shampooing hair but as gentle as possible concentrating on removing buildup and dirt for your scalp. Being too aggressive will cause tangling and breakage. Air dry extensions after shampoo and co -wash
10) Comb out hair with wide tooth comb to prevent tangling before shampooing.